funded by the .
Based at the University of Pittsburgh's Graduate School of Public Health, the (MAR-PHTC) joins in program delivery at the local level with the following Community-Based Training Partners:
- DC Health
- DC Primary Care Association
- Delaware Department of Health and Social Sciences
- Drexel University Dornsife School of Public Health
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Pennsylvania Association of Community Health Centers
- West Virginia Local Health Inc.
- West Virginia University School of Public Health
We provide training and continuing education opportunities to reinforce and enhance the expertise of the existing public health workforce in Maryland, Delaware and Washington, DC. We work, along with our academic and practice partners, towards achieving the national goal to "improve the nation's public health system by strengthening the technical, scientific, managerial, and leadership competence of the current and future workforce."
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number 1 UB6HP31689-01-00 "Public Health Training Centers” for $3,699,596. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy or, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.